ಶುಕ್ರವಾರ, ಮೇ 24, 2013

Happy Birthday to my little Hero


7 years back on 11th May 2006 morning 6:05 am , beautiful little bundle of joy entered in our life. When I started getting contraction on may 10th afternoon , i never realised end of all this pain , we will be awarded with such a wonderful precious blessing from God. When doc held you in his hand first time said " you got boy, you won !" , I was with mixed feelings and trying to understand what is happening in our life .

They put you in small tray and your bum and back was seen to me. Even though I was exhausted with 18 hrs labor , I felt sudden energetic and trying to get up and asking nurse to turn you this side . When i looked you first time ,You were so beautiful ..that image is still so fresh in my mind and eyes. You were and are our first teacher to teach us " patience and selfless" . All of sudden you in our life , life was not at all same . I learnt to sleep with somebody's sleeping schedule .World looked beautiful when you were happy and same world looked sad when you were down with fever, cold . M...y world was only you you you . Nothing in my mind except keeping track of your feeding time , counting your loo and urine passing just to make sure you are getting enough milk and keeping track of your weight, height etc.

And my rajakumar today you are 7 years handsome boy. All these 7 years you gave us so much happiness and joy , you made us "mom and dad". Today on your birthday I pray God to shower all the happiness in your life, wish you many many happy returns of the day.

Love You




ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ