ಭಾನುವಾರ, ಡಿಸೆಂಬರ್ 11, 2011

Mens are from Mars ...Aryan proved it..

Mens are from Mars ...Really crazy people:

Today I believed Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus by witnessing the live example described below between two 5 year old girl and boy..Really boys and girls are built different.


Aryan was playing with his friend Rashmi at home , I just silently observed their discussion .
Rashmi: Aryan , my birthday is on 23th oct.
Aryan: Oh ok , I will get you nice gift , tell me what you like?
... Rashmi: (with funny laugh) hey gift should be surprise ..(giggle)
Aryan : Ohho tell me , I dont know what you like ( anyway big boys never say this to girls heheh)
Rashmi : ( with little pissed off face) , I like Surprise gift .
Aryan : (not understanding face) , I dont know what to get ..
Why boys are so practical , straight , emotional less..why girls are so much dreamy , emotional and colorful..???

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ